JNStampinMom

My boys are my love and stamping is my obsession!!!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Get to Know ME and My WORK

OK, so this will be a short one, cuz my work is not that interesting. I am currently a full-time paralegal, but very much would like to be a SAHM. Just not in the cards right now, but hopefully, my husband will be starting the police academy soon, and once he is done, I can stay home.

Anyhoo, I have been employed by the same attorney for about 9 years now. We used to be part of a firm, but he left there about 1 1/2 years ago and I took the chance and went with him. It was a little scary at first, as we didn't know if he was going to make it on his own, but it has worked out great and he is doing great business and I am much happier now that I don't have to deal with all the office DRAMA.

We are basically a general law type office - a lot of personal injury and workers' comp, but we also do municipal, criminal, and more recently, Real Estate, which I must say is NOT EASY.

That's about it - like I said, not very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home