JNStampinMom

My boys are my love and stamping is my obsession!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

OK, Well I booked my Disney vacation about 2 weeks ago. We are going in May and I can't wait. I need a vacation bad!!!! Anyway, I get an email today saying my flights have changed - no big deal right, happens all the time - so, when I checked the new info, expecting to see it had changed by 10 minutes or so, it had changed by 3 HOURS each way! So, the new times are impossible. I called the airline (won't mention which) and they said they have revamped their schedules, and won't be flying to Orlando at that time anymore. UGGHH!!! Well, they did agree to give me a refund, but now, as I check for new flights, it looks like we are going to have to spend another $300 - $400 for the flights. THIS SUCKS!!!

Oh well, nothing is going to ruin this vaca. We are going no matter what. Donny is set to start the PA in June, so it will be a while before we get much family time.

Watch out Mickey - here we come!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home